How to Dress to Impress your Mother
Photographer Caoihme Hahn captures Riley Dorland at PRM Agency, as he playfully dresses into each stylish outfit to create a twinkle in a mother's eye. Styled by Lewis Evans-Martin, he combines a range of smart suit brands with cosy knitwear, which always makes a boy look that extra bit sweeter. Who knew clothing had so many stories? Chucking on an old present or spraying a recognisable smell can cause a flood of memories to unravel.
Photography: Caoimhe Hahn
Styling: Lewis Evans-Martin
Model: Riley at PRM Agency
1. Look sharp. A smart outfit is sure to impress your mum and charm her to say "yes" to your next wants and needs.
2.Dress in an all white outfit to highlight to your mum you are still the innocent boy she always believed you were.
3. Don’t be afraid of using the iron. Your mum will love your ironed shirt look and be happy she no longer has to do it for you.
4. Nothing impresses mum like shiny shoes.
5. Wear the clothes she bought you for your birthday. That is sure to put a smile on her face.
6. Only lie on the ground if it's clean, don't want to get your clothes dirty now do we?
7. Use a lovely aftershave. Your mum will feel proud she brought you up to be a presentable young man.
8. Look mum, I'm wearing your clothes! That will be sure to make her laugh.
9. Wear the watch she gave you for your graduation. You're a man now, and able to be on time to stuff.
10. Put on your glasses and look like you're super clever and totally have your homework all under control.
11. Dress in a smart coat and look like mum’s favourite picture of your granddad.